Best Ways to Get Rid of Acnes: Home Remedies.. !!
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions in the world. If you’ve found yourself hoping and wishing for clear skin and wondering how to get rid of acne, you’re definitely not alone, nearly 85% of people in the world faces at some point in their lives will suffer pimples, whiteheads, blackheads or pustules. Some grow out of it, but not all, In the US it affects up to 50 million Americans annually.
There are Number of Ways to eradicate the acne some of which are discussed as below:
· Using Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is made by fermenting apple cider, or the unfiltered juice from pressed apples.
It is known for its ability to fight many types of bacteria and viruses. It contains several organic acids that have been shown to kill acnes. In particular, succinic acid has been shown to suppress inflammation caused by acnes, which may prevent scarring
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
- Mix 1/4th apple cider vinegar and 3/4th water (you can use more water for sensitive skin).
- After cleansing, gently apply the mixture to the skin using a cotton ball.
- Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1–2 times per day, as needed.
It is important to note that applying apple cider vinegar to your skin can cause burns and irritation, so it should always be used in small amounts and diluted with water.
· Using Honey and Cinnamon Mask
Both Honey and Cinnamon are excellent sources of antioxidants. These are two common acne medications for the skin that have antibacterial properties.
Honey and cinnamon also have the ability to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation, which are two factors that trigger acne.
How to Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon together to form a paste.
- After cleansing, apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 10–15 minutes.
- Rinse the mask off completely and pat your face dry.
· Using Green Tea
Green Tea is very high in antioxidants, and drinking it can promote good health.
There aren’t any studies exploring the benefits of drinking green tea when it comes to acne, but applying it directly to the skin has been shown to help.
It can be because the flavonoids and tannins in green tea are known to help fight bacteria and reduce inflammation, which are two main causes of acne.
How to Use Green Tea
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 3–4 minutes.
- Allow tea to cool.
- Using a cotton ball, apply tea to skin or pour into a spray bottle to spritz on.
- Allow to dry, then rinse with water and pat dry.
You can also add the remaining tea leaves to honey and make a mask.
- Using Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is all the rage, with uses ranging from hair
conditioning to cooking. But some swear by it as a natural acne
How to Use Coconut Oil
- You can include it as part of a healthy diet.
- You can apply a very small amount and rub directly onto your skin after cleansing for an extra hydrating boost.
- Using Tea Tree Oil
Some people swear by the disinfecting power of tea tree oil for acne treatment. Study has shown that tea tree oil has both anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. This may help with treating inflammatory acne lesions, such as pimples.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil
- Mix 1 drop tea tree oil to 12 drops carrier oil
- Apply the diluted oil to a small area of skin in a discreet area and wait 24 hours to determine any sensitivities
- Moisten a cotton ball or swab and gently apply to the affected area
- Rinse, or leave on overnight and rinse off in the morning
You can apply this oil once or twice a day. If using a gel or wash containing tea tree oil, follow the product’s instructions.