Tips to gain healthy weight…
Globally, a vast number of people are either obese or overweight. But, being underweight is as unhealthy as being obese or overweight. As per WHO, being underweight means having a BMI of less than 18.5 kg/m2.
Studies revealed that it is linked with several other health issues like osteoporosis, infections and infertility. But this condition can be improved by just following a few simple steps given as follows.
• Eat more calories than you burn i.e., maintain a positive calorie balance.
• Make healthy choices.
• Do not skip any meal and eat at least three times a day.
• Eat frequently.
• Gradually increase your portion size.
• Exercise regularly. For more information visit https://proteacharticles.com/2020/01/03/physical-activity-a-mans-best-friend/
• Eat nutrient-dense and energy-dense foods.
• Snack on nuts and fruits.
• Eat plenty of proteins and load up on enough of carbohydrates and fats.
• Do not consume liquids right before the meal.
• Consume whole milk and milkshakes.
• Sleep well.
• Try to consume protein at first and vegetables at the end of the meal.